Contact us at: email@example.com
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Embodied, Inc. is a technology company founded by veteran roboticist Paolo Pirjanian (iRobot, Evolution Robotics) with the conviction that the next big wave of technology will be driven by human-machine interfaces that are socially aware and intelligent.
Embodied’s veteran team of technologists, neuroscientists, child development specialists, and creative storytellers have been entirely reinventing human-machine interaction to enable realistic and intuitive interactions similar to humans. Through extensive research, they developed a breakthrough technology platform, SocialX™, that incorporates advanced AI and machine-learning to support fluid conversation, body language, eye contact, and emotions.
The first iteration of this technology is Moxie™, an animated companion for children developed to help promote social, emotional, and cognitive learning. Recognized by TIME magazine as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Moxie™ has been called “the robot pal you dreamed of as a kid” (Wired Magazine), “the robot that could be your child’s or parent’s new best friend” (Fast Company), and “a technically impressive childhood robot” (TechCrunch). You can learn all about Moxie™ and see how Embodied (one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021) works at: embodied.com
Join us as an integral part of our team as a Customer Support Representative. You'll be speaking directly with our consumer base to assist in a myriad of ways. Weekend and some night availability is a requirement.
- Providing customer support for the Embodied, Inc. customer base
- Responding to customer support inquiries via phone, email, and live chat
- Communicating with various members of the team to find answers to customer questions and solutions to technical issues
- Guiding customers through product features and functionalities, and providing basic technical support where needed
- Triaging and escalating more complex issues to management as needed
- Following up with customers and teammates to ensure issues are resolved
- Sharing customer feedback and feature requests with the team
- Handling sensitive information (will require online training – company will pay for)
- Interacting fluidly and frequently with teammates and managers
- Positive and friendly rapport with customers
- Support tasks when necessary to ensure a positive and fluid customer service experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Warm and helpful personality
- Excellent communication abilities with both technical and non-technical people
- Familiarity with Google Docs and collaborative documents is ideal (willingness to embrace is a requirement). Familiarity with Zendesk or similar help desk systems is a huge plus.
- Basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Resourcefulness, critical thinking, and independent decision-making abilities
- Ability to weed through ambiguity and move things forward
- Positive attitude; willingness to be a team player and take on unexpected responsibilities to help the team succeed
At Embodied, we support diversity and we are an equal opportunity workplace.