Operations Engagement Coordinator
Operations Engagement Coordinator
Embodied, Inc. is a technology company founded by veteran roboticist Paolo Pirjanian (iRobot, Evolution Robotics) with the conviction that the next big wave of technology will be driven by human-machine interfaces that are socially aware and intelligent.
Embodied’s veteran team of technologists, neuroscientists, child development specialists, and creative storytellers have been entirely reinventing human-machine interaction to enable realistic and intuitive interactions similar to humans. Through extensive research, they developed a breakthrough technology platform, SocialX™, that incorporates advanced AI and machine-learning to support fluid conversation, body language, eye contact, and emotions.
The first iteration of this technology is Moxie™, an animated companion for children developed to help promote social, emotional, and cognitive learning. Recognized by TIME magazine as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Moxie™ has been called “the robot pal you dreamed of as a kid” (Wired Magazine), “the robot that could be your child’s or parent’s new best friend” (Fast Company), and “a technically impressive childhood robot” (TechCrunch). You can learn all about Moxie™ and see how Embodied (one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021) works at: embodied.com
Embodied is looking to add a talented and creative Operations Engagement
Coordinator to our growing team.
The incumbent facilitates the operational administrative duties necessary for
Embodied direct-to-consumer sales to ensure an exceptional post-purchase
experience. This role handles, monitors, approves and engages with product
feedback, handles order processing, and special order processing (influencers, VIPs, etc.). This role ensures the timely delivery of product orders and returns while providing high-touch engagement for sensitive issues.
- Monitor product reviews
- Engage with review appropriately and professionally
- Collaborate with influencers and other media professionals
- Provide communication and follow-up to ensure customer service
representatives are fully knowledgeable of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs identified online, marketing
campaigns, and messaging
- Process Shopify orders on a daily basis
- Assess high-risk fraud concerns flagged in Shopify - determine next steps and follow through to resolution
- Handle chargeback and requests from payment processors
- Resolve elevated customer issues via phone or email regarding shipment shortages, lost shipments, missing tracking details, etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments within the
organization and with outside delivery companies.
- Create monthly customer insights reports from online learnings (social media feedback, product reviews, etc.) - partner with CS to compare findings
- Monthly reporting of marketing operations expenses
- Perform regression and QA testing for all new customer-facing functionality
- Preparation of paperwork for customer returns, reships, and call tags.
- Other duties or special projects that may be assigned
- May require some evenings and weekends
- Undergraduate degree or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with responding to customers in a public online environment (website, social media, etc.)
- Excellent analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data
- Well-organized, methodical thinker with excellent decision-making skills
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and G Suite
- Experience with Shopify + and customer review management is preferred
- Must be able to work independently, in a remote team environment, as well
as interact effectively with other departments onsite and remotely - position
will require up to 50% of time spent onsite
- Strong Customer focused mindset and passion for delighting customers
internally and externally
- Demonstrates a strong desire to develop trust and long-term relationships
- Proactively seeks continuous process improvements
- Strong understanding of supply chain (e.g. Order Management, Distribution, Inventory Management, Transportation, Demand and Supply Planning etc.)
- A curiosity and interest in Marketing is encouraged
- Experience with Direct-to-Consumer/eCommerce preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish or French a plus
- Media training is also a plus
At Embodied, we support diversity and we are an equal opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes compensation, health benefits, employee stock options, 401(k) match, flexible PTO, and flexible schedules. We are a dynamic and diverse team that likes to push the status quo.
Location: Pasadena, CA.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org