Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst (Full-time, Associate)
Embodied, Inc. is a technology company founded by veteran roboticist Paolo Pirjanian (iRobot, Evolution Robotics) with the conviction that the next big wave of technology will be driven by human-machine interfaces that are socially aware and intelligent.
Embodied’s veteran team of technologists, neuroscientists, child development specialists, and creative storytellers have been entirely reinventing human-machine interaction to enable realistic and intuitive interactions similar to humans. Through extensive research, they developed a breakthrough technology platform, SocialX™, that incorporates advanced AI and machine-learning to support fluid conversation, body language, eye contact, and emotions.
The first iteration of this technology is Moxie™, an animated companion for children developed to help promote social, emotional, and cognitive learning. Recognized by TIME magazine as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Moxie™ has been called “the robot pal you dreamed of as a kid” (Wired Magazine), “the robot that could be your child’s or parent’s new best friend” (Fast Company), and “a technically impressive childhood robot” (TechCrunch). You can learn all about Moxie™ and see how Embodied (one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021) works at: embodied.com
We're looking for an exceptional QA Analyst to join our team. The QA Analysts at Embodied, Inc. are responsible for designing test cases and executing manual tests for our suite of products. This is a hands-on, cross-functional, and detail-oriented career opportunity.
- Create Test Cases based on product requirements
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Write bug reports and work with development to assist with their resolution
- Review and analyze acceptance criteria for completeness
- Support release process and perform regression testing
- Other duties required by Management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 2+ years experience in a QA role
- Effective problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience testing websites and mobile applications
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar database software
- Familiarity with Git
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies
At Embodied, we support diversity and we are an equal opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes compensation, health benefits, employee stock options, 401(k) match, flexible PTO, and flexible schedules. We are a dynamic and diverse team that likes to push the status quo.
Location: Pasadena, CA.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org